Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ken Create Part 2: The Press Pack.

Click for Entire Press Pack

This is for all the haters who think Ken is the Andy Kaufman of the 21st Century. Allow me to repeat what I told you in the first Ken Create post: Ken's "routine" is NOT ironic. Not intentionally anyway. Above are the documents comprising Ken's 'press pack.'

Teaser?
Here, is a couple of pictures to pass around. Thanks- Ken Create.
I'm also, working on a new Bio-- also, playing the key boards-- for my act.

Nick, The Lights you see at the end of the video, was-- Two color changes, since then my friends company-- has made green, blue, white, -- and a mix of colors, that I now use in my show! 6 lights altogether
Ken Create

TELEPHONE NUMBER
973-595-7359
Don't miss the list of every show Ken's ever put on, including the Nursing Home section. Below is the full, unedited, 12-minute Ken Create reel as it appeared on the VHS tape Ken sent to me as part of the press pack.

Oh, and if you don't have the back story on Ken, get it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I feel sorry for this poor guy. But the fact that he hasn't caught on that people are laughing at him is pitiful, but makes it even funnier!